MENU

Slide

Monday, March 27, 2006

sometimes in life, i'm just so lonely.
sometimes i just wanna feel that particular person's presence,
feel that that one person is there for me all this while
when i'm sad,
when i'm lonely,
when i need that one person.
- althought that very one was there for me sometimes,
love me truckloads,
cared for me so much.
treat me so well.
but.. i'm still lonely in my life.

whatever, i have my new besties. FLOR &WEISAN!
lolss, the siao charbohs!

i had so much fun today,
weisan &flor was super super super funny.
i had so much fun at sch today

sunday:
had so much fun with jx lolss
i'm a big bully ! bully jx !
but nvm la, he's there for me to bully heheheh
then we went to buy ingredients for lagsana &shepherd's pie
serene came to my house to learn how to cook lagsana &shepherd's pie

yah, i burned my finger
dunno how come i so dumb also i just dipped the top sector of my right middle finger into boiling water.
uber painful ! i was getting all teary le T-T

saturday:
darling came to cook breakfast for me =)
very sweet hor ?
darling only cook for me only lor ! only me ME ME !!

No comments: